Complete rants from a mad man...

Monday, January 29, 2007

You know what grinds my gears.... uncertainty... what really confuses me and I believe most students is we know we have the ability to writegood assignments, yet a dull gloom seems to hang overhead thwarting intelligent brain activity!!! Why is this??? You slowly find out in life that you have always been looking for the easy way out and when it comes to times of hard graft your brain doesn't want to know....but it will help you overcome this obstacle but to what degree...good, alrightm or unsatisfactory!!!!

I sit here typing this freely, I haven't even broken my concentration from my typing, but you tell me to think up an assignment title, combine it with theory and for good measure add a application for a company, I freeze like a rabbit in headlights!!!! What do I write for this assignment??? I want to write about product placement within online communities, for example how Costa Coffee could gain market share by having a virtual shop on Second Life where people can go and talk to each other online. Costa Coffee could observe all the people that meet up in virtual shop, send out emails to these people for a free coffee and cake Second Life day (Experential Marketing) in a real Costa Coffee shop by them.... People will associate Costa Coffee with Secondlife and have more of an inclination of going there... but Second life may not be just UK based so this could be difficult....

Seems to of helped a little just writing that....But uncertainty is a bitch!!!

And thats what grinds my gears!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home