Complete rants from a mad man...

Monday, November 27, 2006


Been in quite a mellow mood over the past couple of weeks...nothing has really grinded my gears...but as they say you wait ages for a bus then two come at once... So a little rant about Rudeness and a little rant on why it is our responsibility to make sure we vote at elections....

The Rudeness topic will only be short because it just makes my blood boil... but before I come too the situation that sparked this rant I want to touch on the idea of fake friends...friends that have been fabricated because they know you through you second cousin's milkman wife (type jobbi)... I am all for networking but this just KILLS ME!!!! So there I was in the bar saturday night one moment chatting to this young feline who I have known only scarcessly through a friend ( but i thought she 's been making an efoort so I will) and then she was in a panick as she lost her bag so I said I'd help find it... we split up to search and later I went to ask her if she found... Blanked...I grabbed her arm (gently) just for recognition ... a distance gaze in her eyes and then shakes the hand of someone else gives them a hug ...looks at me and turns her back... By god I was angry... so I thought I'll throw some shapes on the dancefloor to cool down...and then she walks past me and starts talking to me...I reiterated what just happened to her and she said she didin't see me ...complete BOLLOCKS!!!!! I'll come onto lying in another rant!

AS for it being our responsibility to make sure we vote at elections...I completely agree... a girl in the lecture today argued that the government were not doing enough to entise the young generation to vote so why should they... I think this is where our country has slipped over the last century and why we are not the power we used to be... You need to know the history of your country... If she had thought before she had spoken she would have realised that our forefathers fought to gain the right to... thousands upon thousands of lives taken in order for this generation to have the opportunity to put a cross on a piece of paper for the party that represnts there best interests at heart!!!

And thats what really grinds my gears!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home