Complete rants from a mad man...

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Dreams are beautiful and magical thoughts created by your mind,I'll tell you a dream I had once upon a time,I closed my eyes and listened to the voices telling me a story in my head,Of a young man who lived on the beach, wherever he stopped he made his bed,As he walked along the beach front the sea breeze filled his lungs,The sun had emerged from the depths of the sea; the day had just begun,And with light came happiness upon his face, with a smile to break the day,He found a bench to rest and think and it was there that he lay,The sun as his blanket keeps him warm as he listens to the crashing waves,They disintegrate moments apart from each other it's a longer life they crave,The seagulls around dart and dive fighting for scraps of food,How beautiful life can be, he thought, if you create a positive mood.But like all moods they dissolve like the bubbles given birth by the sea,He raised from the bench, stretched his arms and headed back to reality,He continued his walk along the path to a destination unknown,In his mind he would love to find that perfect place called home,
As he scaled a chalky cliff the sun began to set,It melted in the horizon and with that so did all of his regrets,As he perched upon the edge he gazed at the starlit sky,He believed that everyone's soul becomes a star when they die,You become a star to guide your loved ones and gaze upon them every night,He knew his parents were watching him from above and said "I'll call this home tonight"As I awoke from my dream I thought of that young man,He had little but loved a lot, if he can do it we all can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home